VISIT US TODAY
And Be Part Of Our Parish
Our Statement of Faith
- We believe that the Bible alone is written Word of God inspired by the Holy Spirit and therefore absolutely authoritative as the only infallible rule for faith and life.
- We believe that through the power of the Holy Spirit, God speaks to us in Scripture today to accomplish his purposes of salvation in Jesus Christ.
- We believe that there is only one living and true God eternally existed in three persons: Father (soul), Son (body) and Holy Spirit (spirit) – The Holy Trinity.
- We believe that a day and hour known only to God, our Lord Jesus Christ shall come again personally, bodily, gloriously to consumate His Kingdom of righteousness.
- We believe that the Church is the family of God, the body of Christ, and a fellowship in the spirit of all those saved by the Grace of God.
- We believe that God in mercy and grace redeems all who repent of their sin and trust in Jesus Christ alone for their salvation, justifying them through faith in the Saviour and giving them new life by the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the resurrection of the dead, the eternal happiness of the saved, and the eternal punishment of the lost.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, was crucified, died and buried, was resurrected, ascended into Heaven and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father and is True God and True Man